Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday's Child is Fair of Face ...

MONDAY'S CHILD IS FAIR OF FACE

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

Do you remember that Mother Goose poem many of us recited as children? Wonder where you fit into the days of the week? Have fun finding out at: http://www.bethanyroberts.com/MondaysChildIsFairofFace.htm

BTW, I'm a Wednesday Child
Wednesday's child is full of woe.
You are a serious person, and try to change things that seem unfair.
You make the world a better place!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I like this. Coming over from TwitterMoms. I am Mondays Child. My daughter is Fridays Child and my husband is Sundays Child.